Costa Rica FAM Trip 2014
Sign up to get more information on this and other upcoming FAM Trips to Costa Rica
-PHOTOS OF PREVIEWS FAM TRIP
-HOW TO MAKE THE RESERVATION
- Please fill out the contact form above to make a reservation. One of our agents will contact you as soon as possible to answer all your questions and to gather all the required information. If you are having any issues with the form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-FAM TRIP IMPORTANT DATES
- Deposit: Within 5 days of booking confirmation.
- Final payment by: June 24th, 2014.
- Arrival to Costa Rica: August 25th, 2014.
- Departure: August 31st, 2014.
-POLICIES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Maximum 3 people per room.
- This FAM Trip is for people working on the travel industry and their companions
- Booking request requires a $150 non-refundable deposit per room.
- All cancellations must be stated in writing to our e-mail address email@example.com.
- No cancelations and refunds will be approved as of June 24th, 2014.
- No refunds will be made for any unused portions of the package.
-FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a FAM Trip?
"Fam Trip" is a short name for "Familiarization Trip". The main focus of FAM trips is to offer travel agents the opportunity to get acquainted with a specific area as well as its popular activities and points of interest. Travel agent FAM Trips allow you to experience firsthand your product so you are better prepared to recommend it to your customers and to answer possible questions they may have.
How can I get a copy of the Itinerary?
To download the full itinerary, click on the image next to the contact form above, or click here.
Can I get this FAM Trip for free?
Yes. After selling a specific amount of our packages to your customers, and after taking the trip, we will reimburse you the full amount paid. Please contact us by filling up the form above for more information.
What are the FAM rates?
Travel agents pay $719 (based on double/triple occupancy); their first companion pays $719; their second companion pays $479. Single traveler pays a supplement fee of $260
What’s included on the FAM trip?
Ground transportation in Costa Rica; tour director; driver fees; accommodations for six nights ; six breakfasts; two dinners; one lunch; all tour taxes; and bellman and maid gratuities for Hotel Wyndham Herradura (only). The price also includes the following tours: Zip-lining; White Water Rafting, visit to Proyecto Asís (Animal Sanctuary), Manuel Antonio National Park Hike and Crocodile Safari.
What are the payment methods?
We accept Checks, Bank Wire Transfers, Deposits and Credit Cards.
How physically demanding are the activities?
Activities range on the "moderate level". If you wish to join the FAM trip, but are unsure about some activities, then please contact us to get more information.
Can I substitute or add tours/expeditions?
Activities cannot be substituted. However there's one day in Manuel Antonio that could allow time to add an extra activity.
What is the group size?
The group will consist of no more than 26 pax.
Do I need a VISA to visit Costa Rica?
Citizens from United States, Canada and most European Countries do not need a VISA. For more detailed information you can go to http://www.costarica-embassy.org/consular/visa/country-selection.htm
Is there an airport departure tax?
Yes, if you are exiting Costa Rica via the International Airports you will be required to pay a departure tax which is currently $29. This can be paid at the airport or at hotels that offer this option.