Don't have time to look around? No problem! Let us customize a package for you.
Costa Rica FAM Trip 2013
Sign up to get more information on this and other upcoming FAM Trips to Costa Rica
-HOW TO MAKE THE RESERVATION
- Please fill out the contact form above to make a reservation. One of our agents will contact you as soon as possible to answer all your questions and to gather all the required information. If you are having any issues with the form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-FAM TRIP IMPORTANT DATES
- Deposit: Within 5 days of booking confirmation.
- Final payment by: September 15th, 2013.
- Arrival: November 30th, 2013.
- Departure: December 6th, 2013.
-POLICIES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Maximum 3 people per room.
- This FAM Trip is for people working on the travel industry and their companions
- Booking request requires a $150 non-refundable deposit per person.
- All cancellations must be stated in writing to our e-mail address email@example.com.
- No cancelations and refunds will be approved as of September 15th, 2013.
- No refunds will be made for any unused portions of the package.
-FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a FAM Trip?
"Fam Trip" is a short name for "Familiarization Trip". The main focus of FAM trips is to offer travel agents the opportunity to get acquainted with a specific area as well as its popular activities and points of interest. Travel agent FAM Trips allow you to experience firsthand your product so you are better prepared to recommend it to your customers and to answer possible questions they may have.
How can I get a copy of the Itinerary?
To download the full itinerary, click on the image next to the contact form above, or click here.
Can I get this FAM Trip for free?
Yes. After selling a specific amount of our packages to your customers, and after taking the trip, we will reimburse you the full amount paid. Please contact us by filling up the form above for more information.
What are the FAM rates?
Travel agents pay $749 (based on double/triple occupancy); their first companion pays $749; their second companion pays $475. Single traveler pays a supplement fee of $389.
What’s included on the FAM trip?
Ground transportation in Costa Rica; tour director; driver fees; six nights hotel accommodations; six breakfasts; two lunches; two dinners; some snacks during certain activities; all tour taxes; and bellman and maid gratuities for Hotel Wyndham Herradura (only). The price also includes the following one and half day tours: Zip-lining tour; Rio Celeste Hike; White Water Rafting tour, and Manuel Antonio National Park Hike.
What are the payment methods?
We accept Checks, Bank Wire Transfers, Deposits and Credit Cards.
How physically demanding are the activities?
Most activities range on the “moderate level” however the Hike to Río Celeste is somewhat strenuous because of the rough terrain, it’s also not recommended for people with leg injuries.
Can I substitute or add tours/expeditions?
Yes. If you would like, you have the option to substitute the Canopy Tour in La Fortuna, and to add an extra Tour in Manuel Antonio; however, the other tours must remain part of the package. You can download a file containing all the optional tours by clicking here.
What is the group size?
The group will consist of no more than 26 pax.
Do I need a VISA to visit Costa Rica?
Citizens from United States, Canada and most European Countries do not need a VISA. For more detailed information you can go to http://www.costarica-embassy.org/consular/visa/country-selection.htm
Is there a departure tax?
Yes, if you are exiting Costa Rica via the International Airports you will be required to pay a departure tax which is currently $29. This can be paid at the airport or at hotels that offer this option.